3.22.2011

Deal-Breakers

If He:
  • Smokes
  • Doesn't open the door for me. (I'm completely capable of opening my own door, I've been doing it now for 20+ years. It's about RESPECT)
  • Talks to my chest more then to my face.
  • Has hair longer then mine.
  • Informs me when the check comes that we're going dutch.
  • Drops the F bomb more times then I can count. (This only applies to guys I'm dating. Mugs, you're fine)
  • Asks me to drive. (I don't mind meeting him somewhere, but I'm not picking him up)
  • Is rude to waiters. That's just not cool, bro.
  • Wears Ed Hardy. If you agree or have no idea what this is, that's why we're friends.
  • Drives a Ford Mustang. Especially any model from the 90's.
  • Wears tighter pants then me.
  • Has a tattoo of a naked or scantly clad woman.
  • Wears pants that have sparkly gems on the back pockets.
  • Is prettier then me. Everyone that knows me knows I hate  competition.
  • Is a douche bag.

6 comments:

  1. I have one more to add from experience:

    Has a girlfriend.

    I feel like this list could get more and more hilariously ridiculous.

    I have a friend who said you should never think anything is a given, therefore being an A-hole is a deal breaker. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl!!! That is a great list!

    <3

    Risa

    I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so basically no jersey boys? agreed. can i add a few more?

    * "forgets" his wallet when the check comes.

    * gets all handsy before you've even exchanged basic info.

    * won't dance (not even a slow dance) cause he's "too cool".

    Wait! I've got it! No douchebags! That should cover it. I love you Eryn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eryn must have a rule that if a certain amount of people suggest it, she makes an addendum... because douche bags is now on there....and I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember how tight your pants are... Are mine tighter or like the sameish? ;)

    ReplyDelete